Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tuesday July 28th

Ok so it has been a while since I blogged and I have alot that I want to journal, so I am writing several posts on the same day but changing the date in the title. Hopefully that makes sense to more than just me!

Tuesday morning was off to a good start. Grandma made breakfast for everyone so that was one less thing I needed to do. Yay for Grandma!! Today was a much more relaxing day. Grandma, Em and I did an aquafit class in the morning. We had a lot of fun doing that. It was the instructors first time teaching aerobics in the water and it was funny to try and keep up with her when you are so much slower in the water. During the class the swimming pool was open to the public in other areas and it didn't take long before *Bigguy, *Taylor and J-Bear were watching us and pretending to join us. It was fun to hear my mom laugh and enjoy herself.

Regan and Grandpa spent a little one on one time together and went golfing down at Coy's Par 3. J-Bear and I went over to the driving range at the Fairmont Golf Course and hit a couple buckets of balls while we waited for them to come back.

Sadly when Grandpa came back, him and Grandma packed up and headed home. They needed to be home for Wednesday so they could go work at the Temple. They left before I could really play some serious cards with my mom. Good thing mom knows I would have won! LOL

Will and his kids and us all headed over to the Fairmont Hot Springs. We watched as Babbling Brook showed off and as Taylor tried some pretty wild and crazy moves on the diving boards. He did a not so pretty dive off the 3 metre and had a good headache for awhile. Poor thing. We had a great time playing in the water together. The boys had several challenges to each other as to who could stay under the water the longest or who could swim the farthest without coming up for air, and so on. I wish I had my camera with me, but alas I had forgot it- AGAIN.

We were all so exhausted after we got back that we quickly ate a late supper and everyone crashed into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment