Saturday, August 22, 2009

Top 10 Things Said at Work

As many of you know I work in a dental office and over the years I have heard and said many funny things that weren't intended to come out the way they did. So I thought I would write some of them down and share them with you.


Number 10
I have a cold so I have frequent urination.

Uhh... ok?!? Don't really see the connection there but I'll play along



Number 9

Look at my boobs! They're huge!

Lol- a patient said this to EllyMay when she came in shortly after she had her twins. Awkward...

Number 8

oooh.... you have a very active tongue.

haha, probably wouldn't have been a big deal except the hygienist panicked and started blushing


Number 7

You have a very gentle prick.

ROFL! A temp assistant said this to EllyMay about his freezing skills. (I hope)



Number 6

My broken tooth is cutting up the side of my tongue. Look. Put your tongue in and feel it.

This was said by a elderly lady to Dr.G (other dentist at my office) He said later why couldn't she be younger... lol


Number 5

What color were you before you were adopted?


LOL this was said by a elderly lady to one of our receptionists. She was commenting on her sking color and asked about her parents color. When she told her she was adopted, this question followed.



Number 4

I like 69

Ok this was me. EllyMay and I were picking shades and one of the shades is B69 and I forgot to say the "B". Again it wouldn't have been so bad until the patient cracked up laughing.


Number 3

How about I lay you back and do whatever I want then?

LOL One of our hygenists had a very quiet patient and couldn't get a response out of him so she was just going to get started and those are the words that came out!


Number 2

I'll be right back with your flouride and then I will get you off!

ROFL- uh buddy- skip the flouride! LOL



and



My all time favorite...



Number 1


Does sperm cause cavities?

LMAO... it's a good thing I was out of the room for this question or I may not have been able to keep my professionalism. Is this really a problem? However we did look it up on the internet afterwards and it is a "basic" solution and since the mouth is "acidic" it would in fact help! who knew?!?

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA.. Some of these you haven't shared with me. (ew, thank you for that, btw)

    But the sperm one still wins. And good to know that you spent time researching! Musta been a good thing you needed to know??? LOL

    ReplyDelete