Monday, August 24, 2009

A full weekend

Yeah my kids are home with me! I have missed them dearly. It has been another busy weekend for us. We got the boat out on Saturday. We were joined by family on both sides which was nice. It is always more fun when you have more people with you. BB had a couple good ski runs and J-Bear went knee boarding again. Deb and I had a good tube ride where we laughed so hard our abs were hurting! The only tragedy from the tube was the loss of my baby toe nail. :( It is amazing how something so little can be so tender!

Unfortunately Deb and Will hit a deer on their way home from the lake. Like they needed anymore expenses added to the situation of moving, wedding, selling house, back to school fees, 7 kids, etc.. Hopefully things will start looking up for them soon.

Yesterday at church was filled with mixed emotions again. On the bright side, a lady in our ward came to see me in the library and offered to take my kids to school in the morning. She will come and pick them up and drive them to school, so NO bus at all!! YEAH!!! I couldn't have asked for a better situation. What a huge relief!

We joined Regan and his family yesterday for dinner and visiting. Regan's parents leave on Wednesday for China for the year, so it was great for the kids to be able to see them before they go. Hopefully they will get one more chance before they go but you never know. Here's praying that they have a great and safe year over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment