Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thursday July 30th

Regan, Babbling Brook, J-Bear and Grace all rode their bikes this morning. Em and I drove them up to the base of the ski hill and dropped them off. While they rode down the hill, Em and I went shopping. We tried on some really cute dresses that go over your swim suits. Just as I was almost tempted to buy something the bikers showed up. So instead of buying a dress, we bought cookies and drinks.

Again it was really hot today. It must have been over 30 degrees at least. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out at the pool. They had some timed trials for the water slide, so everyone (except me-cuz I was the camera girl) took a turn trying to be the fastest.
While some of us will be remembered for our craziness,
others will be remembered for other things. LOL

In his defense though, he is trying to help Deb plan their wedding. After supper, Will and his kids packed up and headed off to Calgary. This gave me plenty of time to pack, clean up and get ready to leave Fairmont in the morning. Regan and I weren't ready to end our vacation yet so we decided that instead of going home in the morning we would head over to Jasper. Regan and the kids had never been there before and I had only been there once when I was about 8 and we drove through it. So, we are off for another adventure. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment