Monday, August 31, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was the 12th anniversary of our marriage. So many wonderful years, many tough moments and two beautiful children and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Marriage is sometimes tough but by far the best adventure I have ever known.




We never got to spend a lot of alone time this last weekend but we did celebrate it in true fashion. Yep, we went boating! But I am proud to say that I am the mother of TWO wakeboarders!!! Yes sir ree! Just like the beginning of the summer, J-Bear decided he wanted to go wakeboarding. AND HE DID!!! We sure wished grandpa S. could have been there to see it! I wish that more so than anyone, so he could have driven the boat and Regan could have been in that iceberg of a lake!! Lol It was very exciting to see all the “firsts” this summer, as 3 more of my nieces tried waterskiing this weekend as well. My sister’s two little girls and my niece GG too!


On Sunday we also got the opportunity to drive south and support our new niece’s decision to be baptized. Ok so she is not my niece yet, but that will be rectified shortly. It was nice to finally meet Deb’s family! It is funny how you can talk to people you have never met and when you do meet them it feels like a long lost reunion!


All in all I can’t think of a better way to spend our anniversary! With family, friends and a boat! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment