Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Working Out

Since the beginning of the summer going to the gym has been a bit of an obstacle for us. Mostly because we haven't been around. For me it has been longer because of my knee. Thankfully that is finally feeling better (for the most part anyway). We made it to the gym last week for the first time in weeks. We had a sub teacher for our class which admittedly was nice. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy our regular teacher but the subs tend to be a little easier on us than she is. So I figured it would be a good introduction back into the gym life. HAHAHA Geri (our teacher) was back last night. Needless to say walking is a struggle this morning. So is sitting, standing, bending and lifting! It is going to be a funny day at work for both me and Regan I am sure!

We were so tired after the gym that we called it an early night and went to bed. Not before Regan cut the grass and I talked to the kids though. The kids are still having a great time. Brook was so tired when I called at 7:30 that she had already put her pajamas on and brushed her teeth and was trying to go to sleep. That is a bit of a challenge with all the kids there! J-Bear was also pretty tired, he too was in his pajamas but wasn't quite ready for bed yet. He was excited to tell me every detail of his day. How he can climb to the top of the climbing wall at the pool and how he did a perfect dive in swim lessons today. Only two more days of swim lessons and then I can bring my babies home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment