Friday, June 26, 2009

The Beginning

I guess I have finally caved to the idea of blogging! With so many friends and now family signed up, it just seems like now is the right time.

Who we are:
*names changed*

Regan: husband of 13 years
Brooklyn: daughter born 1999
Jared: son born 2001

My family:

*JD- brother married to CL
*Will- brother married to Deb- SIL, BFF, 8GV
their kids: *Bigguy *Em *Taylor *Grace *LL *Bear *Mimi
*Leigh- sister married to *Jay
their kids *Andy *Meg *SS

Regan's family :

*GG *Evy *Bree

3 comments:

  1. HA. Babbling Brook. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought it would just be easier if she was the same on both blogs! I may shorten it to BB just cuz I am lazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!! Deb is BFF? Did I get replaced and not know it?

    ReplyDelete