Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just another day in the life

Yesterday started off great. I had a great morning at work followed by a long lunch and an easy afternoon, of which I got off work early. Regan met me at work at we headed out to the matinee to go see Angels and Demons. We both really enjoyed the movie. It wasn't quite as intense as the first one but still carried our attention throughout the whole movie.

We then headed over to the in-laws and helped them get a few more things crossed off their list before they head to China next week. I would imagine that it would be pretty overwhelming and scary to leave everything behind for a year. They have lots to do but are getting that list smaller everyday.

Talked with the kids again last night. They got to stay at the pool after hours for a water polo game. Apparently both my kids are good at it and really enjoyed it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how much time they spend in the water.

Update:
I just got a text from my sister saying that the kids passed their swimming lessons! Yay! Brook passed level 6 and J-Bear level 3. I am so proud of my little swimmers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment