Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009

The start of a new school year, the end of another summer. Wow where did the time go!


The kids had a great first day of school. I was worried about BB at a new school and she did wonderful. I took the first hour of work off so I could take the kids to school on their first day. She didn't even look back after she hopped out of the van! Ok that part was a little sad for me :( When did my little girl start growing up?

J-Bear had a good first day too. Although he didn't like having to wake up so early in the morning again. Unfortunately neither did his poor little body, as he went to bed with a fever and some tylenol. Usually his fevers don't last very long. Hopefully this will be the same. Who gets sick the first day of school??

Today will be the first day that they will be getting a ride with our new travel arrangements. I wonder if it will be harder on mom than on the kids?!? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment