Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Funny Accident

My story today had me laughing so hard at work I actually had tears running down my face! As many of you know, I work in a dental office. Today while EllyMay and I were working on a patient, I was telling a story. I had just finished rinsing off a tooth and I had looked up at EllyMay and he started jumping around and screaming.

Ok?

I am looking at him wondering what the heck he is doing. And then I realized that my water syringe had gotten stuck in the "on" position. So while I was looking at him I was completely soaking him with water and because I was telling a story (which I use my hands to talk alot) the water had sprayed all over the room! It must have been close to a minute before I made the connection! ROFL Remarkably it totally missed the patient!

Ahhh... That has got to be one of my favorite accidents! LOL

1 comment: