Thursday, September 24, 2009

Running, Running, Running

As a family we always seem to be running. But for this week I really mean it literally.

Today my daughter has her first cross country race with her school. She has been training really hard with her team. Even running outside for 40 minutes in 34 degrees Celsius. I know she will do well as she has previously ran a couple of 10km races.

Regan will be running a 10 km this weekend with some of his family out in Banff. We normally have a big group going out for the Melissa's run, but with the grandparents in China, I guess it's not quite the same as there is only 4 of them running this year.

Both the kids start basketball this week. They had all their try-outs 2 weeks ago and now the practises begin. J-Bear's coach left a message on our machine saying to come prepared for a vigorous work out. lol He's probably going to be running too!

And my running is chasing them all around and getting them from A to B to C!

2 comments:

  1. I have the runs, does that count?! LOL!!!


    Yay for active. I won't tell you how annoyed I'll be to hear how all this running has helped you lose "our" weight. Instead, I'll be the good ex-neighbour/friend/sister-in-law/totally-awesome-person and congratulate you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running around is just a part of motherhood!!!!!

    ReplyDelete