Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flu Season

Blah...

I am sick.

The first thing people tend to ask me is if I have the H1N1 flu. I have only been sick for 1 day people, I don't know what I have. But it sucks. It hit really fast, I have a fever and I am exhausted, unfortunately I can't sleep because my whole body hurts.




I so feel like that cartoon. Except that would be me holding Wilbur instead of a teddy bear.

But when your the mom, you don't get time to be sick. You get to still take care of the kids, do the laundry, make supper, do the shopping and still find time to drive everyone from A to B to C. Not that I am trying to complain, but men just don't get it! I have a great husband, until I am sick. lol Anyone who is married understands what I mean when I say that. You don't get the whole, let me take care of you thing. (although they do usually say it)


Nope, men just don't get. They come home from work and still wonder why you haven't fed the kids all day and why you aren't dressed. "Did you get this done today?" "Did you remember to go...?"

Nope

No rest for the mom's.




1 comment:

  1. Wish I could bring you some warm soup and take your kids over to my house to play!

    ReplyDelete